Edgbaston Cricket Ground Guide
The Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham, is home to Warwickshire County Cricket Club. Cricket Ground Guide provides you with a review of the ground, its facilities and local amenities. Edgbaston Stadium is the second largest cricket ground in the UK
End names: Pavilion End, Birmingham End
Warwickshire County Cricket Club
One-day name: Warwickshire Bears
Official website: http://warwickshireccc.com/
Address: Edgbaston Stadium, Edgbaston Rd, Birmingham, B5 7QU
Telephone: 0844 635 1902
Photos of Edgbaston Cricket Ground
Many thanks to M Vinson for the images.
The nearest mainline train station is Birmingham New Street which is 2 miles away from Edgbaston Stadium. There are a further 2 main train stations in the City Centre, More Street (3.1 miles away) and Snow Hill (3.4 miles away).
Where to Drink
- Selly Park Tavern – Website | 592 Pershore Rd, Birmingham B29 7HQ
- The Canal House – Website | 12 Bridge St, Birmingham B1 2JR
- The Prince of Wales – Website | 118 Alcester Rd, Birmingham B13 8EE
Where to Eat
- The Lost & Found – Website | 8 Bennetts Hill, Birmingham B2 5RS
- Adams – Website | New Oxford House, 16 Waterloo St, Birmingham B2 5UG
Where to Stay
Search the latest Edgbaston Cricket Ground, Birmingham hotel deals and availability for your visit.
Add your information and photos
Got something to add? Spotted a mistake? The Cricket Ground Guide is dependent on your input to make it successful. Please share your photos, reviews and suggestions by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org